Diversified offers a complete line of thermal transfer ribbons to meet all of your client’s needs.
- Wax, Wax/Resin and Resin Coatings
- High Density Formulations to Provide Consistent Scan Rates
- Excellent Edge Definition and Print Quality at High Speeds
- Low Print-head Energy Requirements for Image Transfer
- Anti-static Formulation and Back Coating to Prolong Print-head Life
- Widths to Fit All Major Printers
- Ribbons for Every Application
- Near Edge Formats
- Custom Ribbons in Unique Colors, Lengths and Formulations
Ribbon Type Definitions:
- Premium Wax (PW) - Recommended for coated and uncoated papers, flood-coated papers, tags, and synthetic papers.
- Standard Wax (SWR) - Recommended for coated and uncoated papers and tags, flood-coated papers and tags, and synthetic papers.
- Premium Wax-Resin (PWR) - Recommended for coated and uncoated papers and tags, synthetic papers, BOPP, PET, and PVC films
- Premium Resin (PR) - Recommended for synthetic papers and all thermal receptive films. This is our UL & CSA benchmark ribbon.
- Harsh Environment Resin (HER) - Recommended for BOPP, PET, PVC, and polyester films used in applications requiring high heat,
cold, UV, chemical, abrasion, or moisture resistance.
- Colors - We have 11 wax colors, 9 wax-resin colors, 9 near-edge wax-resin colors, and 4 resin colors.
Technical SupportContact Terry Smith at 1-888-522-0052 or email him at email@example.com for answers to all of your imaging solution questions or to request samples.
The Total Thermal Transfer Solution:
- Thermal Transfer Labels - We carry an extensive selection of stock thermal transfer labels in both roll & fanfold formats.
- Printheads - Diversified offers both Genuine OEM Brand Printheads and OEM-Grade printheads. Bundling printheads with your label and ribbon offering can provide important new revenue for you, and tremendous new value to your customers.