UL/CSA Durable Labels
Are you unsure about your Durable Labeling needs?
Segments of the UL/CSA marketplace are growing at rates of up to 15% per year and if you are not selling a percentage of the $450 million worth of labels being produced, then read on!
- More and more companies are requiring UL/CSA approved products and labeling.
- Diversified Labeling Solutions has 22 different UL constructions and 13 different CSA constructions to fit your customers' needs.
- DLS offers a knowledgeable staff to help you work through your first order or help you transfer files so we can successfully run your existing business.
- DLS partners with Avery Dennison and 3M, two leaders in pressure-sensitive materials, for thermal transfer imprinting.
- DLS also teams up with Union Chemicar America, Sony and Armour to provide quality ribbons with superior readability and scanability for your end-use products. We also have compliance with many other manufacturers' ribbons.
Typical Durable & U/L Applications
- Asset Marking
- Lawn & Garden
- Lab Equipment
- Motorized Products
- Gas & Fuel Burning
- Hand Held Tools
Many durable applications arise that do not require compliance with organizations such as UL & CSA. DTG & Fasson have an array of products and services designed to provide solutions and meet all of your durable labeling requirements.
Flame Retardant Valeron®
- Resistant to solder baths, UV rays and solvents typical to board manufacturing process
- Designed for barcode and/or alphanumeric identification via thermal transfer printing
- Will withstand temperatures up to 1000F
- Applications: Circuit boards, Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Steel
- Passed Federal Motor Safety
- Standard-Sec. 302 'Flammability'
- Self-extinguishing material that will not ignite nor support continuous burning
- Thermal transfer printable with resin ribbon
- Applications: Automotive
- 3 layer HDPE
- Water, grease, oil, chemical, and tear resistant
- Good outdoors for up to 2 years
- Prints via dot matrix, TT and some inkjet and flash fusion lasers
- Matte finish also allows good writing ability
- Applications: Automotive, Greenhouse
- Excellent resistance to grease and moisture
- FDA compliant for direct food contact
- Offered in white or clear, gloss or matte and many custom colors
- Gauges available range from 2-10mil
- Applications: Food inserting labels and tags
- Single layer uncoated film with superior adhesion strength
- Waterproof and smudgeproof
- Tear, chemical and abrasion resistant
- Tamper evident
- Printable via TT, laser, inkjet and flexo
- Applications: ID cards, Computers, Electronics, Mobile Applications
- Temperatures up to 300F
- Large applications can pick void color and/or pattern
- Superior adhesion to many substrates
- Printable via TT, laser and flexo
- Applications: Tamperproof, Security