Variable Imaged Products
Diversified Labeling offers a complete Thermal Transfer Ribbon line providing our customers with proven solutions with superior printing results.
- High density formulations necessary to provide consistent scan rates.
- Widest print latitude to the most receiving materials.
- Excellent edge definition and print quality at high speeds.
- Low print–head energy requirements for image transfer
- Anti-static formulation and back coating to prolong print-head life.
Premium Wax (PW)
Recommended for coated and uncoated papers, flood-coated papers, tags, and synthetic papers.
Standard Wax-Resin (SWR)
Recommended for coated and uncoated papers and tag stocks, synthetic papers, and flood-coated papers and tags.
Premium Wax-Resin (PWR)
Recommended for coated and uncoated papers and tags, synthetic papers, BOPP, PET, and PVC films.
Premium Resin (PR)
Recommended for synthetic papers, all thermal receptive films. This is our UL & CSA benchmark ribbon.
Harsh Enviroment Resin (HER)
Recommended for BOPP, PET< PVC, and Polyester films used in applications requiring extreme heat, cold, UV, chemical, abrasion, or moisture resistance.
We have 11 wax colors, 9 wax-resin colors, 9 near-edge wax-resin colors, and 4 resin colors.
Contact Terry Smith at 1-888-522-0052 or email him for answers to your imaging questions, solutions to imaging problems, or sample requests.